Our environmental impact is at the forefront of our minds that is why most of our packaging is recyclable. All our jars are made of plastics that are reusable, refillable, recyclable, and dishwasher-friendly. Our Coconut Body Oil pump is not recyclable.
Our packaging wraps, which protect your products while they are in transit, are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. All orders are arranged in a recyclable cardboard box.
Please check your local municipal recycling regulations and programs for more information.
Here’s how to recycle, upcycle and dispose of our packaging:
- Upcycling is always preferred; it is a creative reuse form of recycling and adds value and purpose to our packaging. It gives new life to the jars and you can get creative. Please send us your pictures of your upcycling ideas to email@example.com so we can post them!
- Shipping boxes and packing can be recycled – break down the box and add to your home recycling bin or take the labels off and reuse all shipping materials.
- Body Oil bottle- if you choose to recycle and not upcycle the bottle please remove and dispose of the Coconut Body Oil pump, as it is not recyclable. Then wash your bottle and throw in your recycle bin. To upcycle, thoroughly wash your item before reusing it.
- Body Scrub/ Butter Mousse jars – rinse the jars/bottles by hand or run them in the dishwasher. To recycle just add them to your home recycle bin.
- Rinse the jars/bottles by hand or run them in the dishwasher.