CocoBaba wants you to receive your products too! But please note, we handle all orders with care. After your order is placed, we will process your order within 1-2 business days. You can keep tabs on its status by checking your tracking number which we send to you once your order ships. Please note that some carriers may not provide tracking information for up to 24 business hours after your order has shipped.
- $9.99 flat rate standard shipping on all other orders in the US (3–7 days) USPS
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your CocoBaba purchase, you can request a refund. Simply email us within 30 days of receipt of your purchase at email@example.com. CocoBaba only accepts returns from cocobaba.com. If you purchased our products from an authorized retailer, please contact them directly for assistance. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be applied to payment used to place your original order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the refund to be credited back. Note: Any products purchased discounted is considered final sale
We happily accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay and PayPal.
Oh no! We are sorry to hear that! If your order was placed through cocobaba.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a picture and description of the damage, save the box and merchandise. We will contact you within 3 business days with further instructions. If you purchased from another authorized retailer, please contact them directly for assistance.
CocoBaba does not charge tax for online orders in most states, unless otherwise required. We are required by law to collect state sales tax on orders being shipped to California (our home base.)
We can’t wait for you to get your CocoBaba products! You will receive a tracking number via email upon shipment of your order. This tracking number comes from a second party-you will not see the CocoBaba email address. To track your order via the carrier’s website, you may click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order. Please Note: Some carriers may not provide tracking information for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions
Our environmental impact is at the forefront of our minds that is why most of our packaging is recyclable. All our jars are made of plastics that are reusable, refillable, recyclable, and dishwasher-friendly. Our Coconut Body Oil pump is not recyclable. Our packaging wraps, which protect your products while they are in transit, are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. All orders are arranged in a recyclable cardboard box. Please check your local municipal recycling regulations and programs for more information. Here’s how to recycle, upcycle and dispose of our packaging:
- Upcycling is always preferred; it is a creative form of recycling and adds value and purpose to our packaging. Here are 5 creative ways to upcycle our packaging. Please send us your pictures of your upcycling ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post them!
- Shipping boxes and packing can be recycled – break down the box and add to your home recycling bin or take the labels off and reuse all shipping materials.
- Body Oil bottle- if you choose to recycle and not upcycle the bottle please remove and dispose of the Coconut Body Oil pump, as it is not recyclable. Then wash your bottle and throw in your recycle bin. To upcycle, thoroughly wash your item before reusing it.
- Body Scrub/ Butter Mousse jars - rinse the jars/bottles by hand or run them in the dishwasher. To recycle just add them to your home recycle bin.
- Rinse the jars/bottles by hand or run them in the dishwasher.