PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as data regarding your usage of the Website, how you found the Website, and activity on the Website. We collect PII, DII, and log information about your interactions as described below.
Personally identifiable information (“PII”) is information that can be used to identify or contact you online or offline, such as your name, address, email, phone number, and payment information, or data that is linked to such identifiers. The Services may collect PII when it is provided to us, such as when you use our Services, sign up for updates and mailing lists, complete and submit responses to our surveys, attempt to contact us, join our Affiliate Program, submit a resume or job application, or connect with us on social media or one of our partners.
The Services and use thereof may also create or collect device-identifiable information (DII), such as cookies, unique device and advertising identifiers, statistical identifiers, usernames, and similar identifiers that are linkable to a browser or device. From these platforms, we may also receive other information, such as your IP address, user agent, timestamps, precise and imprecise geolocation, sensor data, apps, fonts, battery life information, and screen size.
With respect to reviews or any other content posted by you to the Website, you acknowledge and agree that such forums are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access to the Services.
CATAGORIES OF PII WE COLLECT
We may have collected the following information from consumers within the past 12 months:
|1.||Identifiers||Name, email address, IP address, online identifier, device identifiers, username, or other similar data.|
|2.||Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or that can be used to identify an individual||Name, address, email address, payment information, telephone number,|
|3.||Internet activity and electronic network information||Including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with the Website, application, or advertisement.|
|4.||Commercial Information||Records of products or services purchased, payment information including name, address, and credit card or bank information (collected by Shopify or another third party payment processor).|
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings, and to protect us and our users.
PII is primarily used for business purposes, such as responding to inquiries, providing the Services, and distributing any products that you purchase from the Services. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication as well as the other information to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about changes or improvements. We also use your PII for the following business purposes:
- To meet the reason for which the PII was provided.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request and/or purchase from us.
- To communicate with you through e-mail, text messaging, push notifications or other means and devices regarding your purchases, returns, or your other uses of our Services.
- To improve our Website and performance of the contents therein.
- To resolve disputes.
- Preventing potentially fraudulent, prohibited, or illegal activities.
- Enforcing the Terms of Service.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share some or all of the above listed categories of PII and DII with companies, outside organizations, and individuals for limited reasons and the following business purposes, outlined below:
- We may share PII and other data with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer – If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including PII collected from you through your use of our Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Services.
- In aggregated form for business purposes – We may share aggregated information and DII with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our Services.
We may use DII to operate our Services and manage user sessions, including analyzing usage of our Services, preventing malicious behavioral and fraud, improving the content, to link your identity across devices and browsers in order to provide you with a more seamless experience online, and helping third-parties provide relevant advertising and related metrics.
In the past 12 months, we may have shared the following categories of PII:
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or that can be used to identify an individual
- Internet Activity and Electronic Network Information
- Commercial Information
We do not otherwise share or supply PII or DII to third parties. We do not sell or rent your PII to marketers or third parties.
While we strive to work with reputable companies with good privacy practices, this Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you on the Services. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks. For further information, please see the relevant privacy policies for each third-party and industry codes of conduct.
Like many other companies, we do not honor DNT flags but instead offer other choices with respect to third-parties. Many third-parties participate in self-regulation to offer you a choice regarding receiving targeted ads. Please note that you’ll still see generic ads after opting out, but they won’t be based on your activities online. On the web, you can opt out of participating companies by visiting the following sites:
If you wish to similarly opt out of cross-app advertising on mobile devices, you can enable the Limit Ad Tracking flag on the device. Enabling Limit Ad Tracking sends a flag to third-parties that you wish to opt out of targeted advertising on that device, and major mobile platforms require companies to honor this flag. Screenshots on how to find these options on various devices are available here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices. To opt out of geolocation data tracking, Google Analytics offers an add-on to prevent tracking across all sites, and can be downloaded here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881. To learn how to opt out on other devices, please visit the platform’s privacy policies for more information.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold and undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your information associated with the Services, or any other service for that matter. You can help protect your account information by using unique and hard-to-guess passwords.
PII or DII that we process for any purpose, as outlined herein, will not be kept for longer than necessary to accomplish that purpose or purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain your PII or DII where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services, please contact us at the email provided at the end of this Policy.
LOCATION OF SERVICES
Our Services are directed to United States citizens. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such transfer, processing, and storage under the laws of the United States.
If you have questions or requests regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.